- Delivers exceptional skin, tissue and collagen remodeling.
- This fractional tissue treatment simulates the production of collagen in the underlying layers of the dermis.
- Morpheus8 targets sub-dermal layers of the skin and tissue to remodel collagen on the face and body.
- Morpheus8 delivers the deepest fractional treatments available, penetrating sub-dermal tissue up to 8mm (7mm + 1mm thermal profile).
- Dual handpieces allow for increased treatment functionality: Morpheus8 for smaller treatment areas and Morpheus8 Body for larger and deeper tissue treatments.
- Safe on skin types up to and including VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Fades color of acne scars, stretch marks and surgical scars.
We recommend a series of at least 3 treatments. We typically recommend spacing them 4 weeks apart. It takes 28 days to make new collagen. Your skin will continue to improve for 3 months post treatment. Treatments can be as close as 1 month apart and the results will build upon each other.
We want you to comfortable throughout the treatment. We use a medical grade topical numbing cream and offer Pro-Nox (laughing gas) to assist with any anxiety. See Pro-Nox page for all the details.
During your consultation appointment we will determine if you're a good candidate for the procedure.
Morpheus8 Body is not recommended for individuals who:
Have pacemakers or metal inside their body.
Are pregnant or nursing.
Have active cold sores, psoriasis, eczema, rashes, or freshly tanned skin.
Have medical conditions that impair skin healing.
Have had surgical, ablative procedures or dermal fillers in the previous 3 months or neurotoxins in the previous 2 weeks.
Have used Accutane in the previous year.
Morpheus8 requires a consultation appointment to determine treatment plan and pricing.
Consultations at Beyond Esthetics are complimentary.
After your Morpheus8 Body treatment you can expect around 3 days of redness, swelling and possible bruising. Directly after, your skin may feel sunburned and tight, but that feeling is temporary. See Post Treatment under the Resources tab for aftercare instructions.
Visible results can be seen within a few days, but typically after three to four weeks the most noticeable results appear. Improvements will continue up to three months after treatment as your collagen growth is boosted.
Morpheus8 effectively remodels skin and tissue with minimal risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Patients should expect little to no thermal damage to skin types I – VI.
Morpheus8 Body can treat the abdomen, upper arms, bra roll, breasts, thighs, buttocks, above the knees, flanks, stretch marks and anywhere post liposuction. Excellent option for fading color of acne scars, stretch marks and surgical scars.
So happy with my results after 2 Morpheus treatments. My stretch marks are fading and I already notice my skin on stomach is getting so much tighter. Love this treatment. Highly recommend it to anyone.