- Our chemical peel comes with a complimentary 20 minute dermaplane facial to remove dry skin approximately 10 days later.
- Refines pores and overall skin texture-The Perfect Derma Peel removes the layers of damaged skin cells due to the suffocation of blocked pores which prevent natural skin renewal.
- Controls acne and prevents acne scars-The Perfect Derma Peel helps minimize the damage and scarring that can result from acne.
- Glutathione helps increase cellular turnover thus reducing stubborn acne scars. A series of peels is required.
- Reduces + helps to eliminate skin hyper-pigmentation and melasma. The treatment fights free radical damage to remove discoloration due to sun damage and even out overall skin tone and complexion.
- This product has no pre-peel skin preparation and little downtime.
- The Perfect Derma™ Peel is safe, effective medium depth peel for all skin types & ethnicities.
The Perfect Peel combines powerful ingredients with effective acids to deliver outstanding results after one treatment. This unique formula allows for an increase in lifting of fine lines and wrinkles as well as reducing hyperpigmentation including melasma. This peel is a non-invasive, virtually painless treatment with only 2-4 days of peeling.
After one treatment overall skin tone and complexion will appear smooth, glowing and fresh. Depending on skin conditions, multiple treatments may be necessary for desired results. A series of 2-3 treatments applied once every 4 weeks will allow for optimal results for more severe skin conditions such as melasma and active acne.
Immediately after the peel has been applied the skin will either appear red, like a sunburn, or darker. On day three, peeling will begin. Your kit will contain a moisturizer that will reduce the visibility of peeling by hydrating. The amount of peeling skin associated with this peel is mainly a sloughing of thin sheets of epidermis skin that begins around day three and generally is completed by day six or seven.
We recommend 2 to 4 treatments of The Perfect Peel per year to maintain desired results.
The Perfect Peel is $180 and includes a take home kit.
Any beauty wishing to:
Reduce or eliminate hyper pigmentation, sun damage and melasma. Control acne and help reduce acne scars. In addition, it will help erase fine lines and wrinkles, reduce enlarged pores and build collagen and elastin for a healthier, firmer complexion. Also see improvement in overall tone, texture and clarity of the skin.
All skin types (Fitzpatrick 1-6) and all ethnicities are safe to treat and will benefit from
The face, neck, chest and hands are the most commonly applied areas for a peel. Depending on severity of area you'd like to treat, we might recommend Opus, Morpheus8 or PRP Microneedling also. If you are unsure, schedule a consult. We'd love to help you!
"So thankful I won the Xmas chemical peel giveaway! My experience was amazing! Everyone was so friendly, they explained the process and made sure I got the one that was right for me after my skin assessment. My skin is soooo soft and GLOWING!!!
I had terrible skin during my teen years and was nervous for the skin assessment, but both of the women I spoke with told me I had quite nice skin and I wanted to cry happy tears. Hands down the best compliment and experience!"