Relax as 20,000 super maximal contractions decrease fat and increase muscle mass.
- The EMSCULPT procedure feels like an intensive workout. You will be laying down and relaxing during treatment.
- ZERO pain, non-invasive.
- Each treatment takes 30 minutes with ZERO downtime.
- It is recommended to have a series of 4 treatment sessions scheduled 2-3 days apart.
- You will start to feel results right after the first treatment with positive results being seen two to four weeks after the last session and continued improvement for several weeks following the treatments.
- The non-invasive HIFEM® procedure induces powerful muscle contractions not achievable through voluntary contractions.
- When exposed to strong contractions, the muscle tissue is forced to adapt to such extreme condition. It responds with a deep remodeling of its inner structure that results in muscle building and sculpting your body.
- The science is why people are saying yes to Emsculpt
+16% average increase in muscle mass
-19% average fat reduction
Four 30- minute treatments, performed at least 2 days apart, are recommended for best results, though more treatments can be performed to improve the area further. Your personal outcome goals will be discussed at consultation and a custom plan will be created.
The EMSCULPT procedure feels like an intensive workout, as your muscles are undergoing a vigorous series of contractions every few minutes for a total of 30 minutes. There is also a prickling sensation during the treatment, but there should never be pain. Most patients relax or take a little nap during it.
There is also a cycle during the treatment that helps taps out the lactic acid, leaving you without the soreness of a typical workout.
Anyone who wants to strengthen their abdominal, buttock, triceps, biceps, thigh or calves muscles can benefit from the EMSCULPT procedure. The best candidates, who are most likely to achieve visible, satisfying results, are of normal weight, exercise regularly, and eat a healthy diet.
Patients who are not ideal candidate:
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Cardiac pacemaker, defibrillator, implanted neurostimulator, drug pump or electronic
- Metal rods, pins, plates, metal IUD or orthopedic implants/joints
- Pulmonary insufficiency, cardiac disorders, epilepsy or active malignancy
- Bleeding disorders, or taking blood thinners
- History of hernia repair with mesh, or any recent surgical procedure in the area
- Any injury, damage or tear to muscle or soft tissue in the area to be treated including
- You may not use the device near your chest, head or neck
- You are under 18 years old
Emsculpt requires a consultation appointment to determine treatment plan and pricing.
Consultations at Beyond Esthetics are complimentary.
EMSCULPT is non-invasive and requires no recovery time or any pre/post treatment preparation ordowntime. Most patients aren't even sore the next day as Emsculpt has a "tapping" phase that helps clear out lactic acid... so you don't feel like you did 20,000 sit-ups the next day.
The muscles treated will feel stronger with each treatment, with increased muscle mass resulting about 2-4 weeks after the 4 treatment series. Improvement of the overlying fat is appreciable by about 3 months after the series is completed. We recommend a good exercise regimen to maintain results. Many individuals find EMSCULPT treatments at 6 month intervals are useful to maintain results.
EMSCULPT is a non-invasive, FDA approved treatment to build and strengthen muscle and improve tone. A 30-minute treatment is equivalent to 20,000 sit ups or squats. It is the only procedure to help both women and men build muscle to sculpt their bodies. EMSCUPT can tone and tighten the abdomen and is the world’s first non-invasive buttock lifting procedure. The larger handpiece treats the abdomen, buttocks and thighs. The smaller handpiece is for the biceps, triceps and calves.
"Emsculpt is amazing. I lost 3 inches in just 6 sessions!!! Ginger is wonderful and very knowledgeable in her field. I would recommend Beyond Esthetics to anyone looking to improve their self care...you're worth it!"
"In August, my husband and I set off on a journey toward better health and fitness. We decided to incorporate the services of Beyond Esthetics in effort to augment our efforts and it’s working! Through a combination of diet, exercise, Emsculpt and Cryo, we’re seeing results faster. He has lost 20 lbs and I have lost 14 lbs. Our clothes fit differently and we’ve lost 2.25 and 3.5 inches off our stomachs. We are so happy with the results. And we’ve made a new friend in our service provider, Ginger."
"I work in healthcare and as always I was skeptical, but I knew that exercise alone was not going to move the middle age bulge. I decided to try Emsculpt and Cryo combo to work on my stomach and love handles. I am so glad I did! I’m still shocked when I see the pics. I knew that my clothes were getting loose but pictures tell it all. The staff at Beyond Esthetics is professional, always helpful and encouraging. I’m excited where this will take me as I tone my loose skin too!!"
I’ve done Cryotherapy and Emsculpt a few times now at Beyond Esthetics. Matt makes me feel comfortable and at ease. He always talks me through the coldness!
Beyond Esthetics has the friendliest employees. Annette Mangan is reliable & thorough. I highly recommend her.
The staff is wonderful no matter treatments I've had! Highly recommend!