Best reasons to wax:
- Who wants to waste time shaving? Nobody, is the correct answer!
- Razor bumps and knicked up skin are so 1990's.
- Shaving only to have stubble later that day is so not cool.
Areas you can wax:
- Half/Full Arms
- Full Face
- Half/Full Legs
- Upper Lip
- Side Burns
- Back $80
- Bikini $40
- Brazilian $80
- Brows $25
- Chest $70
- Chin $15
- Upper Lip $12
- Lip/Chin $25
- Half/Full Arms $40/$70
- Full Face $40
- Half/Full Legs $50/$80
- Side Burns $20
- Stomach $20
- Underarms $25
Fair question, and the answer varies. It really depends on your pain tolerance, but we try to make it as painless as possible. If you are extremely anxious, ask us about ProNox.
BONUS TIP: the more you wax, the less uncomfortable it is.
- Gently exfoliate and lightly moisturize the day before to remove dead skin cells and prepare the hairs for waxing.
- Avoid oils and lotions the day of your waxing appointment.
- We recommend you grow your hair 1/4 inch so the wax can adhere well and give you the best possible outcome. Think the length of a piece of long grain rice.
- Keep it Loose: Loose clothing and breathable material is a must for 2-3 days post-wax.
- No Touching: Refrain from touching freshly waxed skin; it can irritate and cause pimples.
- Be Gentle: Refresh with a shower and keep the waxed area clean. Avoid harsh cleansers or overly scented lotions.
- Play It Cool: Hot showers, saunas, tanning beds and steam rooms should wait for at least 2-3 days.
- Sorry: No sexual activity for 24 hours to avoid skin irritation/friction.
- Toss that Razor: It will be hard but try to avoid shaving between your Brazilian or bikini waxes. Shaving creates coarser hair; routine waxing of this hair will make it thinner. Thinner hair = more enjoyable waxing appointments.
"Best place ever! Tonya was so nice! I got a lash lift and tint and eyebrows waxed. Definitely going back!"