- gentle and relaxing
- perfect for almost all skin types, including sensitive skin
- painless procedure, no downtime
- pairs perfectly with chemical peels
- immediate results
- removes the fine, vellous hair that traps dirt and oil
- make-up goes on easier for a smoother, more flawless finish
- products absorb more fully into skin
- helps reduce appearance of acne scars
- no chemicals, incisions or lasers
- leaves you with that DERMAPLANE GLOW
Most people are great candidates for dermaplaning. Clients with moderate to severe acne may want to consider other treatments until we can get the acne under control.
Do not schedule this appointment within 2 weeks post neurotoxin treatment.
During the dermaplane treatment, a medical grade scalpel is safely positioned at a 45 degree angle and moved along your skin, gently scraping away a very thin top layer of dead skin cells and fine vellous hair.
It is very safe, non-invasive and has zero downtime.
Your skin will have an immediate, radiant glow and feel baby smooth.
For best results, most clients receive dermaplane facials every 4-6 weeks.
Check out our memberships! You can receive a FREE dermaplane monthly + a FREE product of the month + discounted pricing on other services!
A dermaplane facial is part of either our 30 or 60 minute customizable facials.
- 30 minutes = $70
- 60 minutes = $110 Go ahead and be extra with this more customizable facial that includes some extra love + some massaging. Your provider will take extra time on any step unique to your skin care needs.
Some key things to know:
- Avoid retinoids or retinols for at least 1 week before treatment.
- If you have started any antibiotics or other medications since your initial treatment, please let us know prior to appointment.
- If you are experiencing an active acne breakout please postpone treatment or contact us so we can see if treatment can be done around breakout.
- Following treatment you can immediately return to normal activities, you might have a warm, pinkish glow that typically fades in the first half-hour.
- For the first 3 days after treatment you might be a little sensitive to products you can usually tolerate, use gentle cleansers.
- You should ALWAYS wear SPF 30 or greater but especially after a dermaplane facial as you have new, fresh skin exposed.
- You will see visible results after your first treatment but the results are cumulative and will be more significant with monthly treatments.
One of the most common myths of dermaplaning is that it’s painful. The reality is that since dermaplaning involves light feathery strokes, you’ll find it to be relaxing and pain-free. Most patients report that it is far more comfortable that popular treatments like waxing or threading. Most BE beauties find this so facial so relaxing they schedule every month.
You will leave with glowing, baby-smooth skin after just ONE Dermaplane Facial. You can get this treatment done monthly.
Dermaplane Facials are in both membership packages and all our beauties love this treatment.
There is zero downtime with a Dermaplane Facial. You can resume normal activities immediately afterwards. You will want to use extra SPF for a few days post to protect you new, glowing skin.
This professional exfoliation process will have immediate + beautiful results, and it's recommended for all skin types except for those who have active acne. We can treat around some breakouts but if you are unsure schedule a complimentary consultation appointment. We have other treatments that can help with acne to prepare you for a Dermaplane Facial.
"Just had a dermaplane with Nicci in Ashland. Highly recommend. Very clean and professional. Felt so nice and relaxing."
"Love my dermaplane...the whole experience and all it included. Stones are a great touch! This staff is amazing and I highly recommend this place!"
My absolute favorite service that Beyond Esthetics provides is a dermaplaning facial. I always see Tonya and she's fantastic! I've been getting these facials every once in a while for the last couple years and I'm hooked! They really help quite a bit with sun damage, freckling and early stages of wrinkles! On top of that...I ALWAYS leave with smooth, glowing skin! I highly recommend this pampering service and place!
Just had a facial and quite honestly my face feels awesome! I have had them at other places and my face swells and is red. Not this time! Best I have ever had! So thankful she talked me into it!
Favorite self care treatment!
Just had my dermaplane to get ready for this weekend’s festivities with one of my favs and she has me feeling like a baby’s bootie over here!! If you have never had a dermaplane, you have to try it! Nothing like letting your skin breathe!! Book your facial! It’s ahhhmazing!!
I LOVE this facial!!! My skin feels amazing and it gives it a glow!
Faith always does an excellent job with Dermaplane. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Highly recommend.
Kylie Williams did a demaplane on me and it left my face feeling so refreshed and rejuvenated! She took her time and explained every step and how it was going to feel when the topicals were applied! 10/10 recommend getting one done by her!
LOVE THE STAFF AND THEY ALWAYS DO ME SO GOOD