- Treats a variety of skin types by delivering 3 times higher power, treating vascular lesions and pigmentation in only 1-2 sessions compared to 4-6 as seen with other IPL devices.
- Improves and brightens texture and reduces skin irregularities including sun damage, freckles and pigmentation.
- Repair small blood vessels.
- Combat acne and eliminate large pores.
- Treat rosacea or redness in the skin.
- Stimulate collagen and improve skin texture.
- The tip of the device is made of sapphire which causes a strong cooling sensation and gets rid of the need for topical numbing.
- Reduced treatment time thanks to large spot size and high pulse repetition rate.
- There is no recovery time: the IPL does not cause peeling or redness following treatment.
You will see improvement in skin tone and appearance in as little as one IPL photofacial treatment session, however, most patients undergo a minimum of three treatments with our Lumecca IPL for best results. The IPL photofacial treatment is determined based on the severity of skin damage, skin type and treatment results desired.
During your Lumecca IPL treatment, there will be a bright flash of light from the device which produces a sensation similar to that of a light rubber band snap. Redness and warming of the skin are normal after treatment, and usually subside within an hour. Most patients find the treatment to be tolerable. We do offer Pro-Nox, if needed. See Pro-Nox page for all the details.
Anyone with vascular lesions, port wine stains, facial, truncal and leg telangiectasias, rosacea, erythema of rosacea, hemangiomas, angiomas and spider angiomas, poikilodenna of Civatte, superficial leg veins, hyperpigmentation, and freckles. Lumecca IPL is cleared for use on skin types I - IV.
IPL Face Treatment $450
IPL Face 3 Pack $900
IPL Face/Neck Treatment $600
IPL Face/Neck 3 Pack $1200
IPL Face/Neck/Chest $800
IPL Face/Neck/Chest 3 Pack $1600
There is no downtime with Lumecca IPL. After treatment, redness and a slight warming of the skin are normal. These usually subside within an hour or two. Over the next 24-48 hours you may see a darkening of pigmented spots; in the week afterwards the pigmented lesions flake off, leading to brighter, more flawless skin.
Thanks to the innovative technology from Lumecca, you can achieve results in as few as one session. Lumecca utilizes a broader range of wavelengths to improve the effectiveness of treatments and speed up the healthy regeneration of new skin cells. You will notice your spots getting darker the first 48 hours and within 7-10 days the spots will fall off. PRO TIP: schedule a dermaplane facial around Day 10 post treatment.
In darker skin types, traditional IPL is often not recommended. The reason is that the darker the pigment, the harder it is for a conventional laser to target and break them down. However, if you have light or dark skin, you can rely on Lumecca’s advanced technology. It has a wide range of wavelengths suitable for treating various skin areas and skin conditions. Lumecca IPL is cleared for use on skin types I - IV.
Lumecca IPL can be used on all areas of the body. The most commonly treated areas are those regularly exposed to the sun such as the face, décolletage, hands, neck, legs and arms.
I was not the best at wearing sunscreen when I was younger. I have a LOT of freckles and sun damage. After 4 decades of sun exposure, I totally understand I will need more than 1 treatment to get full benefits. (And sunscreen to protect my investment). However, I cannot believe what amazing results I had with one treatment! Love love love it!
Life altering results.......... SO WORTH it!