Welcome to Beyond Esthetics Dermaplane Training
Are You Looking For A Way to Achieve Any of These?
We Would Love To Help You On Your Journey.
- Be Your Own Boss
- Rewarding Career
- Financial Security
What's It Like Training With Beyond Esthetics?
Here's What You Get When You Choose To Become Certified:
Expert Techniques Perfected During 15+ Years Of Dermaplaning Experience
Hands-On Training With Extensive Pre & Post Class Support. We Are Here To Support You Even After Your Training Ends
We Offer Graduated Students Our Favorite Backbar Skincare Products At Wholesale Pricing
Beyond Esthetics is invested in your success, and we take our responsibility as an educator very seriously. Our training goes far beyond the exchanging of information, it's backed by the sole mission of impacting people's lives in the most positive way.
You're In Good Hands
Years of experience performing Dermaplaning
Years of experience teaching Dermaplaning
Students trained in Dermaplaning
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR DERMAPLANING FACIAL COURSE?
In Person Training, Lifetime Support, A Kit and More!
What You Can Expect During Training:
Beyond Esthetics will be with you every step of the way in your career as a Dermaplane Facial provider in Ohio and surrounding areas.
We are proud to offer training for Dermaplaning through Dermaplane Pro.
- Dermaplane training dates: Second Monday of every month
- Check-in: 9:30am
- Class: 10am - 4:00pm
- Training Location Address: 2021 Park Ave West Ontario, Ohio 44906
- Light Lunch Provided
- Use code "Tonya Goulding" when registering for a discount
Dermaplane Pro University Course Includes:
- Video Training
- Dermaplaning Exfoliation Video and Quiz
- Skin Biology Video and Quiz
- Hair Biology Video and Quiz
- Client Consultation Video and Quiz
- Manual (PDF)
- Face Diagram (PDF)
- Dermaplaning Demonstration Videos: Left-Handed and Right-Handed
- Part-One Final Quiz
- Certificate Of Completion
Classroom Experience Includes:
- Hands-on Dermaplaning with Instructor And Up To Five Other Students
- Experience Working With Tools And Supplies In The Deluxe ProStart Kit
- Give And Receive A Complete Dermaplaning Facial
- Certification Upon Successful Completion Of The Course
- Post-Certification Listing On The Dermaplane Pro Find A Provider Page (per your request)
- Email, Phone and Live Video Support At No Charge
Deluxe ProStart Kit Includes:
- One Stainless Steel Blade Handle
- One AHA/BHA Skin Prep Solution 4oz
- One Nourishe Dermaplaning Oil 0.5oz
- 28 Pack Butter Blades #10R (14) And #10D (14)
- One NuPeel Natural Enzyme 2oz
- One Blade Remover Box
Esthetician Will Gain Knowledge Of:
- The history and purpose of Dermaplaning
- How dermaplaning compares with other forms of physical exfoliation and hair removal
- Differences among surgical and dermaplaning blades
- The necessary client forms that must be completed prior to client receiving treatment
- Record keeping requirements and why
- Client selection
- Contraindications to treatment
- Instrument selection, preparation, use and disposal
- Proper sanitation of instruments and infection protection
- Blood spill procedure as it pertains to dermaplaning
- Methodology for dermaplaning treatment, including: maneuvering the instrument, clinical end points, troubleshooting and post procedure options
Esthetician Will Be Able To Demonstrate:
- Safe handling of blades before, during and after treatment
- Safe disposal of used blades
- Proper sanitization of instruments used in dermaplaning
- Proper draping, client safety & comfort during the procedure
- Pre-treatment skin analysis and explanation of the procedure to the client
- The ability to follow the protocol for preparing the client’s skin prior to treatment
- Competency in performing the dermaplaning procedure on the full-face of a live model
- One of the 5 treatment protocols
Cost For Training:
- The Certification Course is the only upfront cost to getting started
- The Course is $485 and includes all of the education, hands-on experience, tools and supplies you will need to get certified and complete your first 25 treatments
- Use the code "TONYA GOULDING" when checking out to receive a discount
Please ensure that you are able to attend class prior to booking; as all trainging payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
In addition, We suggest you check with your state board and insurance liability carrier to make sure dermaplaning is within your scope of practice.
Also verify that you are allowed to provide the service within your business or place of employment.
Certification Courses are only available to professionals with one or more of the following licenses: Esthetician, Nursing, Cosmetology and Barbers.